Dating

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Duchess Loves Ice Cream

Duchess loves ice cream. Mind you, she doesn't just eat any ice cream that is served. It has gotta be pure milk. No palm oil or other additives. She is down right choosy on her food. No margerine, no peanut butter. Any food stuff made with that 2 ingredient will be deemed unfit for her to eat. Not even a tinge of the ingredient is tolerated. She is THAT particular.


However, I would always pamper her and give her the best.


Here, you can see her enjoying her ice cream when I took her out for a after dinner car ride to Tesco. McDonald's ought to be paying me for advertising for them.




This is another treat for her as I will be going back to my own home and won't see her for another week. See how she knows that we are scooping her share of the ice cream and waits patiently to be served.


No comments: