Dating

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Revenge Time

Wahey!!! Mumsie just called to inform that she will be going to Singapore in October. I am just dying to go with her. It was such a long time since I went holiday-ing with her.... at least not since I got married. Hmm... gotta let that hubi know that he is hogging me too much... hehehehe.....

Anyway, this is a great time to abandon him since he had abandoned me umpteen times since we were married. First, it was a trip to Bangkok. I can't follow as he was going with his boss. So, he got escaped and that is when the rest of the other trips he began abandoning me. Couple of months later, he went Pangkor Island. He went there on a team building which spells F-U-N..... the cheek of that man!!! That was a 3D2N affair and it ain't no fun for me. Immediately back from Pangkor, the next day, off he goes to Bangladesh. Another 3D2N affair. Well, since it is Bangladesh and I don't quite fancy the place. OK lar...nehmind. After that, not a month later, it's Hanoi, Vietnam. That bloke first tells me he wants to bring me along and we could visit Angkor Wat...... more like WhereGot Wat??!!! And he was off without me for 4D3N.

Haha!!! This time it's my turn..... I'm gonna go Singapore and he can stay home..... WheeHeeHee.... Moi is gonna have all the fun in Singapore and let him drool in bed. The sweet taste of revenge....... Muahahaha.........

Sigh..... however, being a wifey will always be being a wifey..... how can I abandon him...... Well, it will be an experience for him as well as for me but I guess I would have a better time knowing that I'm with mumsie...... as for him, I can only let him know that I'll miss him..... sigh.........

No comments: