It all started yesterday morning when I awoke with a sore throat. As usual, I would ignore and went to work. It wasn't so bad when you are at work as you are kept occupied. After work, I had promised hubby that we will meet at IOI Puchong for dinner. I was beginning to feel cold and chilly. My palms were hot but my fingers were cold. As I didn't want to spoil our weekly galavanting, I went on window shop with hubby. We looked at some handphone models for my MIL birthday pressie which is coming soon. Then we looked for some tours for our 1st anniversary travel. By the time we are ready to leave, I was feeling bad and my whole body was aching.
On the way back, hubby remembered my sore throat and we stopped at a Chinese medical hall to get some lozenges. Hmm..... he is getting the hang of having to take care of a wife.
Upon reaching home, I quickly took my bath and dozed off. Hubby came in at about 9:30pm to do his work and I didn't even know. By about 11pm, hubby took a look at me and I was burning up. My entire body was aching..... my head hurts, my tummy is in pain, my joints are aching. By then, I was having trouble sleeping and I kept bugging hubby as I was in pain. Poor hubby..... he didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go see a doctor in the middle of the night. Finally, I asked for Panadol and popped 2 in. Next thing I know, I was knocked out. I awoke at 4:30am and was back to square one. This time, I tossed and turned till morning. Felt like frying fish and the fish was me.
Morning came and I was feeling horrible. Hubby could only stood around and kept looking at me. He didn't know what to do but asked if I needed to go see a doc. I finally gave in to hubby's pestering of bringing me to a clinic. The doctor did all the poking and prodding and announced that I had gastritis and should avoid oily food. Hubby took me to breakfast and send me home. He left for work after making sure that I take my medication.
These are my medicines:
See the white bottle. I hate that white stuffs. Hubby had the first hand in seeing me taking that stuff and he now understands why I don't like going to a doctor and taking medication. That white stuff is bleargh..... and I mean its puking bleargh.....
Well, I slept through the whole day and I feel much better after taking a refreshing cold bath.
To hubby, you did a good job in trying to make me comfy. Thanks for being there when I needed you.


No comments:
Post a Comment