I was on my way back from my hometown just now and people on the highway are just sometimes too unnerving!!
There is this bloke who was driving at a spectacular speed of 60kmph. Now, I'm not saying that I'm a fast driver but c'mon... 60?? on a highway??? in da middle lane???? You trying to create an accident??? Although it was pretty heavy traffic and the average speed that MOST 4-wheelers are going is about 80kmph. This guy is hogging the road!!! At first, I thought I was an old ah-pek whom I'll forgive but it was a young punk. Eh??? Young punk driving at 60 must be something wrong hor? Nehmind lar.... Let's get on with the journey.
Somewhere near Bangi, there's this lunatic who was driving WITHOUT his car lights. Blardy bugger came zooming on the left lane and went whizzing in and out like tikus kena gigit kucing. Pada mulanya, I thought he forgot to turn on his head lights.... mana-la tau, some people got chronic amnesia. Mana tau, tengok-tengok, tail lights - ON. Aiks!!!! Dah tau you dun have head lights, somemore go speed weaving. Cis!!! Where are the cops when u need them. Nehmind lor.... Anyway, when I came to notice that, he's long gone, leaving me behind eating dust.
*ahek ahek.... choke choke*
I was already approaching Serdang. The next stooge's driving was a little woozy.... Swaying off lane and quickly get back on. My first guess was, he's gotta be drunk. But it's way too early for that! Not even 8pm. So, he must be sleepy. I was getting worried as I was closing up just behind him. Idiot bugger..... If you want an accident, go play far-far lar.... I kept a good distance until I got a clear opportunity to overtake that nincompoop's car. As I overtake that car, I took extra precaution and have a look at the driver. Who knows, just in case, he makes sudden swerve and ram into my "Ferrari".
*gasp*
Did you know what I saw?? Of course the car HAD to sway. There's a couple in the car and the girl is kissing the guy crazy. Go get a room lar.... On the highway pulak.
No wonder, highway got so much of accidents. How not to have accidents with these blokes, nincompoops and stooges driving?
Ooo.... I almost forgot. This is the best, by far, of creative stuffs people do on highway.
Then, there is this genius driver......... observing all the things that drivers do on the highway. Scary man..... Make sure you dun get followed and caught by this local-made-Ferrari doing things that you shouldn't do on the highway. Else, pecah belanga y'know.
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


3 comments:
whats ur car plate number!! next time i see ur car i siam far far! *takuts*
sien-rabbit
My car# is not important. wats important is i know LJY punye car#.
Kekeke.....
Post a Comment