Dating

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog Spot

Sigh..... 3 guesses where am I blogging now?

Nah.... that is a darn give away. Back on da same spot, in da same shop. Drink is diferrent this time though. Ice Lemon Tea. Sweat n $$ involved.

Talking about $$. Last week we see a sudden rush of fuelling up. After the govt announce that petrol is going up to RM2.70/litre. Hubi was smart enough to have fuelled up that morning itself. He din even consider on informing the wife to fuel up. Blardy hell..... my Ferari consumes more fuel than his 4-wheeler. Of cos, that night, I put up a touty pouty face n make him feel bad all over. Well, SERVES HIM RIGHT!!!!! Mangkuk!!!!

On Sunday morning, as I was fuelling up, a thought just whizz by. Why not I fuel up in PD where fuel costs cheaper by 1sen (I think). Haha.... to drive all d way down to PD would have cost all the same. How about this, to order a container load and park it on d back lane and slowly consume. Geez.... ain't I d kiasu queen. Should have thought of this earlier.... siphon out hubi's tank load into mine....... buahahaha......



And a special message for a close fren.

A little fren of mine is going thru chemo. She is the type who is very timid and quiet. The type that would not fight back even when she is being bullied. Now, she is a fighter. Every time I go visit her, I dunno what to say or do. I just want her to know that I'll be there whenever she needs me just as she was there whenever I needed someone.

Just the other day, I dug out a green fluffy bear that she once gave me. It was one that had seen me thru all my dark times. Now, I wish to send her something similar...... what shall I get???

No comments: