I don't have a daughter yet but I definately know how it feels when your glasses went through unwanted hands..... in my case, The Hubi.
You see, in the case of a child, the degree of the damage correlates with the cost of the object as proven in this blog. However, if it falls into the hands of a careless-I-din-know-wat-I-was-doing-when-I-flick-my-towel-but-I-love-you-with-all-my-heart nincompoop husband, this is what happens...
My broken spectacles
It doesn't matter how much does your eyewear costs, the degree of damage is undoubtedly beyond repair.
Good news is, if a child destroy your glasses, you have to foot the bill for a new one.
But..........
If a husband kaput-ted your glasses, you can be sure of that he will have to replace yours without questions asked.
And..........
You can DEMAND for the most expensive eyewear in the world and he will not even "nget" a word in disagreement.
Poor, poor hubi. He has to live down with this blog. And if he is reading this, "I still love you, dear. It was an old spec anyway. Afterall, it is a spare. No worries..... You still have to pay for the new one, though." *kiss*


1 comment:
Hi5, uncle D! Finally... u and I have something in common :-D
Post a Comment