Last week sees that Hubi had a big burn on his pockets. He had to replace my spectacles that he very conveniently dismembered and a new handy that went on strike permanently.
I have been scouting around for a couple of weeks for a new toy..... either a new handphone or a PDA phone. I have always put it off as my handy was still serving me well, then. The day came when it was on the verge of giving up and I desperately need to get one and I have no model whatsoever in mind. I started to wander into phone shops and gaze at the numerous models available and fiddle with friends’ new mobiles. Most of them go for SE while I prefer Nokia. I even meddle with some of the students’ models.
Eventually, I narrow down the models to a few like 6070, 3100 and 3550. Then, I thought to myself, since Hubi is paying for this toy, why not I go for the higher range. I started to look at the N-series and E-series too. But, I still could not find one that I fancy.
One evening, while waiting for Hubi to come over to Sunway for dinner, I stroll into the Nokia Centre and there it was..... It outshines among other models and all I could see was the Nokia 6110 Navigator. Although it was an old model, released in January 2007, I WANT THAT MODEL!!!!!
And so, introducing my new partner.....
The Nokia 6110 Navigator
It even have a GPS system. I’ll never get lost in Kay-El ever again and Hubi can be assured that I’ll never call him and tell him "Honey, I’m lost. In front of me is a stretch of road and behind me is also a stretch of road"
Ain’t this cool….. Now, please excuse me while I go play with my new toy.


No comments:
Post a Comment