Wahahahaha........... Cry!!!!!
Yesterday, hubi has left for Singapore. He will be posted there for about 3 months.... and I will be staying with my in-laws for a few days before I go back Seremban. Then I need to settle some matters here in Malaysia before I can join him in Singapore.
This is the first time we are separated for the longest ever since we got married. 7 Lonely Days!!!
His past few business trips overseas without me was so easy. I didn't miss him so. In fact, I was hoping he would be gone longer so that I can go back Seremban. Now, it was so much different. I already started to miss him even before he left.
I even "consulted" a friend whose hubby went over to the US for a month!!! In addition, she was 8 months pregnant then. I cannot imagine how she counted the days but I know the days must have been real long.
Anyway, let see how shall I cope. I wonder if I will break down and cry. Hope not. I will survive!!!!
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment