This post is specially dedicated to a special "Uncle" in my life.
Y'see... last Saturday, hubi took me out to check out the Golden Mile Complex. We are planning to go back home for the weekend and I'll leave earlier to visit my parents first. I'm trying to get some cheap bus to go back to Seremban.
Unfortunately, Golden Mile Complex is not such an appetising place to be and hubi was quick to strike out any idea of me being there alone. He is a worry-wart anyway. Okay... Okay... I do admit it is quite a rowdy place. There, happy?
Since hubi has shown his disapproval of that place, there is no more point of us being there to hunt for buses that heads for Seremban. We decided to take a bus back into town and probably have some suburbs view.
And so, we hop on the next bus that came along and it was not really full but all the seats were taken with a few others standing. The two of us were standing in the bus, which is perfectly fine. We are a pair of young couple. No biggie. Just normal. Alright.... the two of us are in our 30s but thats not old, right?
The hu-ha came when a school girl that sat in front of us stood up and offerred her seat to hubi, "Uncle, please take a seat."
Hubi was so shocked that he took a quick look around and gave a smile to the school girl, waved his hand and quickly replied, "No, it's ok. Thank you"
He looked at me and gave the sheepish-est grin. I gave him a smile and controlled my urge to burst out laughing.... I didn't want to make the girl feeling awkward.
When we alight at our station, I laughed hysterically and called him "Uncle" for that whole day.
Poor Uncle..... Uncle don't be angry, har....
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment