Hubi was staying in a hotel (Gallery Hotel) until his company finds him an apartment. He got his apartment and sent me photos of the apartment. The layout looks good. It was a 1-room apartment. Located upstair of Centrepoint in Orchard Road. Perfect, I could go shopping till I drop. He got the keys over the weekend (6 July 2008).
This is the layout:
Unit #06-57
When I was in the train, hubi sent me an sms. 'I have a surprise for you', it said.
The surprise came that we were upgraded to a 2-room unit as the present unit will be renovated. Great news!
The moment I stepped into the apartment, I loved it.
This is the layout:

Unit #06-53
However, the downside was, the apartment was filthy. Everything was dirty to touch. I ended up cleaning that darn place for two days. And so, my latest job title - Ta-Sou-Po (Cleaning Lady). But I was happy. The place is clean and I'm enjoying a private life without my in-laws (i'm not complaining about them, but you get the idea).
Today, I don't have to do any cleaning and so I hopped downstair to do some grocery at Cold Storage. I got some ribs for soup, red vege (which is actually green leafed) and fish.
Hubi came home to a surprise of home cooked dinner.
Unfortunately, hubi gobbled up everything and forgot about taking a photo. He only remembered to take a pic AFTER dinner.



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Cheh... we dun wanna c layout... we wanna see photos that are home-decor magazine style ;-)
Fooiyooh.. good that u have the next few months to show off your culinary skills as "jue fan por"!
Post a Comment