Dating

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Joke

While we were watching one of the Star Wars episode in our cosy little apartment in the heart of Jalan Orchard. Hubi is always a blur case when it comes to movie trivia. Just to amuse ourselves, the following conversation took place:

Me: DD, lemme ask you a question about Star Wars.

Hubi: Ask la... see if I know the answer.

Me: Do you know who is Anakin Skywalker?

Hubi: Darth Vader.

Me: Eii...E... You know one wor...

Hubi: Of course. You think I 'so kah' (stupid).

Me: Then do you know that Darth Vader has a son?

Hubi: Yes. His name is Luke.

Me: Impressive. Did you know that Luke has a sister?

Hubi: Yeah... the girl with 2 buns on her head.

Me: Do you know that they are twins?

Hubi: Issit....? Dunno woh.

Me: Nevermind.... What is her name, then?


Hubi went silent for a while.


Hubi: (Thinking hard) Shhhhh.... what is her name adi ah? I forgot her name. What was it?

Me: Dunno... you think lar. See if you can remember.

Hubi: Errr.... Errr.... Uhhh...... Dunno leh. I forgot.

Me: Then you simply guess lar. See if you can guess it right.

Hubi: They are twins right.

Me: Yup.

Hubi: Urm... Muke Skywalker?

Me: What???!!! Muke??!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAHHAh (wipe tears away)

Hubi: What..... they are twins right. So, Luke and Muke Skywalker lar.

Me: Still laughing......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u finally blog lor hor~~~~~