Dating

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lifts

Tell me if what I understand is wrong or I have mental problems, ok.....

The HDB flat that i stay in has 3 lifts servicing. 2 for normal people use and 1 for the disabled.

Say, u are waiting for a lift at the lift lobby. There is another person (note that its singular, not personS) waiting there for the lift as well. Two of the lifts decided to land at almost the same time. The guy who was waiting earlier hop into the first lift and what do you do??

Option 1:
You wait for the other lift and go to your floor, afterall, it is only slow by a few seconds.....

Option 2:
You enter the lift with the guy and go to your floor....


If you choose Option 1, then i must have mental problems. I don't see sharing a lift with another person a problem. We all MUST have shared a lift at one time or another.

If you choose Option 2, then you face the stare that I got from the guy who was waiting there. I don't know what's his problem but he gave me the feeling like I should have taken the other lift.

Is it just me or do Singaporeans just don't like to share????

Urm... the same scenario happened again today but I was the one waiting first and the other lady just didn't want to enter after I entered the lift and waited for the other lift.

Now, it makes me think.... am I that fierce looking??? or do I have a lable on my forehead that says I'm a cannible.

Sigh...... I simply just don't understand Singaporeans.

No comments: