Learn a new phobia a day. The above phobia is fear of creepy crawlies. I was trying to look for a more accurate phobia for hubi but this is the nearest that I can find. Anyone knows what is the fear of lizards called? I'll be happy to change the title.
The whole story-mory came alive yesterday when I was given the chance of an opportunity to see how afraid hubi can be of lizards. I know of another person who is also afraid of lizards but let's keep her out of this story. She knows who she is..... and she knows I know who she is. Hahaha.... you know, i know..... cukup la.
Yesterday night, as usual, I was having dinner with hubi and we were happily chit chatting away when suddenly, hubi jumps up and started shaking his pajama's pants. When, poop...... dropped a baby lizard out from his pants..... It was a funny sight! Hubi was so shocked that he jumped a good 2 feet away and both lizard and man had a stare down. Baby Lizard must be a little dizzy after being cooped up and is a lil' short of oxigen. Hubi, with his 2 fists on his chest was in shock to think that he 'gave birth' to a baby lizard!
Baby Lizard recuperates fast and soon squiggles to life. Hubi on the hand, is an old man and takes a longer time to recuperate. However, his has an overdose on adrenaline and when he saw that Baby Lizard is squirming to life, he started to stamp his feet like a small child. A sight to cherish....
Hubi, I am still proud of you even you practically froze on the sight of that small teeny-weeny-itsy-bitsy little Baby Lizard. Muackkks....
The whole story-mory came alive yesterday when I was given the chance of an opportunity to see how afraid hubi can be of lizards. I know of another person who is also afraid of lizards but let's keep her out of this story. She knows who she is..... and she knows I know who she is. Hahaha.... you know, i know..... cukup la.
Yesterday night, as usual, I was having dinner with hubi and we were happily chit chatting away when suddenly, hubi jumps up and started shaking his pajama's pants. When, poop...... dropped a baby lizard out from his pants..... It was a funny sight! Hubi was so shocked that he jumped a good 2 feet away and both lizard and man had a stare down. Baby Lizard must be a little dizzy after being cooped up and is a lil' short of oxigen. Hubi, with his 2 fists on his chest was in shock to think that he 'gave birth' to a baby lizard!
Baby Lizard recuperates fast and soon squiggles to life. Hubi on the hand, is an old man and takes a longer time to recuperate. However, his has an overdose on adrenaline and when he saw that Baby Lizard is squirming to life, he started to stamp his feet like a small child. A sight to cherish....
Hubi, I am still proud of you even you practically froze on the sight of that small teeny-weeny-itsy-bitsy little Baby Lizard. Muackkks....


1 comment:
Auntie BS... I know who that other person is... i know, u know, she knows... cukup lah ha ;-)
Post a Comment