Dating

Friday, April 3, 2009

F-R-U-S-T

Ok people, this is pure rants n venting out my frustration and anger time!

Look, I have no qualms whatsoever against my MIL. She can come n go as she wishes. She can even have her son to herself, if she wants and he willing. I don't mind at all.

But don't come and complain about MY things. Eh, halo.. where were you when I was in a delimma when choosing my things. Urm... nothing big and fancy lah... but still those are my stuffs that I bought!


First, she complain about my senduk (ladle). It was given by my mum. It is tupperware but oh no... she sez 'It's plastic'. Fine... go get a stainless steel ladle that can scoop a bowling ball out of the cauldron of a witch's brew.

Next, it was my leftover vegetables. Nothing much about it... I cook for two not ten people. There's bound to be some leftovers. For example: I bought a punnet of portabello mushroom. Yes... the expensive one. And have some leftovers. I sealed it up with cling wrap and kept it dry and nicely told hubi to get his mom to cook it when I'm not around.

Guess what. After a week and a half, I returned to see that mushroom still sitting in the fridge. Pitiful and heart wrenching. I wonder maybe.... just maybe, she somehow or other has a deep, deep secret in her heart that she secretly wished that it would turn into gold nuggets anyday now!

Gasp!!!!

Iamseeingfireandnotdeadpeoplebecausekfcfriedchickenislosingtomcdonaldchickenidunnowhy..................

Now, today, out of pure good heart, I helped out in the kitchen and guess what. She complained about the eggs that I bought. Asked me who eats those eggs and I told her eggs are eggs, everybody eats them. Do you stamp mark who eats what in your fridge and kitchen??? Call me sloppish but I'm way too lazy to mark down who eats what bits. Anyway, as if I would buy rotten expired eggs to consume. She must have thought that since I'm allegic to raw eggs, I don't eat them... I'm the witch who scoops eggs boiled in Snow White's witch's apple pot with a PLASTIC ladle and feeds it to her son. Just because she cracked one egg and the yolk is not whole. Maybe you dunno how to crack eggs! Huh!!?! Ever thought of that?!?!?!? You are suppose to just break the shell and gingerly crack it open.... NOT like you squeeze the orange to make orange juice.... egg juice anyone?


But then, if she brought along her beloved Maggi Abalone Sauce (no offence to Maggi - it just so happens that it is her favourite) that has an expired stamp dated Nov 2008, it is ok all because she has kept it in the fridge before she comes over and it is now sitting on the counter and is poured into dishes that she cook and we are all consuming it with bacteria happily breeding in our tummies.

Aii.... this is when I say, "A mother's love has no comparison". No matter if you feed her son with a hand-slain dragon's meat with a pocket knife, you are just trying to kill her son. While she feeds scums from the back drain that smells like a thousand farts is wholesome to goodness food.

Sigh.... Frust over....

1 comment:

Dina said...

aiyohhhh...very angry....I manyak takut sama u lah...