New Year is here and I made the biggest boo-boo ever.
Felt bad to have celebrated the entry of the new year without hubby. I was bek home in Seremban alone. It was his idea. He din want to stay the nite. Had to go bek to PJ wor ... wat can I say...
Anyway, the next day, I felt pretty bad over it when he keeps calling me and tells me tat he misses me (aww... how sweet n touching). What do I do?? Took d car and went straight back to him. He was as happy as a boy getting his first Christmas present. Should have seen d smile on his face! I was bek just in time to go din-din. We went bek to d restaurant where we had our wedding dinner to complete the "un-opened" dinner table. Brought along 2 bottles of red wine. Most of them dun drink much and ended up both of us drank up. Bottoms up, pal!
We were home sober. Really!! Honest!! Okay... Okay... maybe just a teensy weensy little drunk. Heh!! Heh!! As nature wud have had it, when a couple gets high, the rest I leave it to your imagination.
Next morning, I woke up with a big surprise. MIL was suddenly the happiest person around. We had breakfast together and she was all giggly and chatting away happily. Then she dropped the bomb!!! Asked if I slept well. Naturally I answered that I did. Yer dun expect me to tell her what happened, rite..... Next thing I know, she gave me the most embarassing answer..... "Where got! He didn't disturb you meh? No ka-ka-cau-cau u, ah? Lei-kong-ler-lei (Canto: u say only la)"
????!!!! Dang!!!
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


2 comments:
Welcome to the Blogger community!!
Btw, what is Sien de Mien Man?
mien
–noun air, bearing, or demeanor, as showing character, feeling, etc.: a man of noble mien.
-----------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1505–15; prob. aph. var. of obs. demean bearing, demean2; spelled with -ie- to distinguish it from mean2]
—Synonyms appearance, look; carriage.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Post a Comment