This will have to be a quickie.
Hubi just told me yesterday that he has paid for the Hong Kong trip and my MIL's flight ticket has been cancelled. Yippeeee.....
Finally, the nincompoop came to her senses and decided not to follow. Instead, she was quite excited for us and told us what is nice and where to visit and such. She even recommended us to some must-eats. Gee... I suddenly have this vision of her being Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Anyway, it's great that she is not following. I'll be leaving on this Sunday and will be back on the following Sunday. So, don't anybody miss me and I'll be back with stories to tell. Promise.
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


3 comments:
so bad la u... hehehe!!
anyway, enjoy ur trip!!
hahaha..... dun miss me, K. I'll try to get u some HRC stuff, ho!!
thumbs up!!!
remember!! save the planet!!
Post a Comment