Dating

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

To Go or Not To Go?

Hubby came home with news yesterday. "B, I'll be going to Hong Kong end of the month, you want to come or not?"

Har??!! "U go there for wat?".

"I have conference. If u follow then we go earlier then we can go jalan-jalan. Then we come bek on 3 Feb. I have booked your air ticket. You let me know, OK."


Much as I wanted to follow, but there are things to consider:

1. I just started work wif this new Company. Started in mid October 2006.
2. Just start work, start to take days off liao - 2 weeks in Dec for my wedding.
3. Hong Kong is cold now.

If I dun go, there are also things to consider:
1. I'll be staying home alone wif my in-laws.
(Aaaaaahhhhh..... - wif both hands on cheek)
2. I'll be staying home alone wif my in-laws.
(Aaaaaahhhhh..... - wif both hands on cheek)
3. I'll be staying home alone wif my in-laws.
(Aaaaaahhhhh..... - wif both hands on cheek)

So, u guys tell me wat to do leh.

TO GO OR NOT TO GO? That is the question.

1 comment:

neotrax said...

i'd say not to go coz it's good to know how well you're adapting to your in-laws and your job as well.