Dating

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Year End; New Life

Year 2006 has been a rather eventful year for me. I went thru a year of change.

Changed my job twice. Moved living quarters thrice. Seen a BNM raid. Got interrograted by BNM. Drove in KL. Got married (what have I done??!). Had the longest flight in my life (to Arlanda, Stockholm - 13 hours non-stop). Went on a cruise (Superstar Gemini). Went on a sea canoeing (gasp - thrilling).

Getting married is the biggest leap, I guess. Many friends have asked me how am I coping. Being married is not so bad. At least not as bad as I'd imagined. The worst part is missing your own family and of course the pooch. I missed the pooch most. Mainly because of modern technology, I can still called up Mumsie and talk but how the heck do u talk to my precious Duchess. Yeah, yeah, I know, some of you have heard me "talking" to her on d phone..... but that's different. Anyways, it helps that I get to go back on a weekly basis. MIL isn't too keen though. It is good to know that hubby is behind me, supporting me.

Talking about hubby, it's kinda weird to have someone sleeping by your side. Maybe because I'm so used to "owning" the bed to myself. And to suddenly hear him snore can be quite irritating. Not that I'm complaining but I'm losing my beauty sleep leh!!!!! I guess the same applies to him. To suddenly have me jabbing him with my foot. Ouch!! I guess we just need time to get used to each other and adapting to the new life.

Sigh... like I said, the year is coming to end and here I am beginning a new life.

Anyway, time's up and I'm getting ready to go home. Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007.

Let's party people!!!

1 comment: