Remember my previous blog about hubi going to Hong Kong??
Well, we finally had decided that I'm gonna go. Won't be going for a week but will join him after his conference. Planned to take leave on 2 Feb and be back on Sunday. That will give us a couple of days to roam and a chance to visiting Disneyland Hong Kong. Whoo..Hoo!!!
Everything was well-planned. I'll be going back next weekend to pack and get some warm clothing as my cousin had inform its pretty cold this time round. All was well until we told MIL. She came back with a bunch of disagreements saying that I've got a job and I have just started. I haven't got my confirmation yet??? Hallo..... I'm employed under contract leh!!!! Where got confirmation de???
Her ramblings went on. Says that last time her gwai-lo employer came here for a month without his wife and that her sister's husband went overseas for a week and her sister didn't even follow. Whoi!!! Those wifes didn't want to follow it's their own stupidity lor and moreover, just because they didn't follow... am I suppose to follow their footsteps?? Siow!!!
Hubi gave her examples of people who had brought their wifes to overseas when on duty. He even chip in that his colleagues are bringing theirs. Guess what??! She didn't like it one bit and bark back... "If Ah Sien is going, I'm coming along". Hubi was more than glad to bring her along and say that he will make the necessary arrangement for air tickets and additional rooms. The next line of answer I got back really had me stumped!!
You really wanna know what she replied. First, get yourself seated properly. I dun wanna be responsible for any mishap. Next, make sure that you are alone cos you dun want to have people around you giving you wierd looks when you burst out your expression.
Get this! Her winning reply is (drumroll please) "No need! We'll all be staying in da same room!!!"
What the..... ??!!???!?!?!??!?!
Ai.... I dunno whether to laugh or cry?
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment