WooHoo..... CNY eve is here..... Tomorrow is 1st day of Chinese New Year and the day after I'll be going back to Seremban. There is no place like home sweet home of Seremban.
Mumsie has promised me food, food, food and more food....... There will be the famous nasi lemak from Lenggeng (dad's hometown). Dad has promised me that he will buy me 2 packets for me to savour when he goes back tomorrow. Then, mumsie will be cooking me ALL my favorite dishes. This year we managed to get super-duper fresh fish. No market-stale-month-old fishes. We got news that Bagan Lalang sells fish on the jeti straight back from sea. Drove for 2 hours to find that place. Then big-bro's GF gave some that is from Penang bidded from the fishermen. We've got plenty of prawns this year. Mumsie will be cooking her sambal prawns... hubi's favorite...... but with a major cut-down on chillies cos hubi can't take them hot. Dang! Then there will also be "drunken prawn". It's been years since I last had them. Mustn't forget on the wax goodies..... especially the preserved waxed duck...... Quack!! Quack!! Steamed to perfection with the gravy mixed with rice. Mmmm.......
Then, of course, the most valued, charcoal-boiled soup..... I wonder what will it be this year. Mumsie refused to tell me. All I know is there is gonna be fish maw from Sabah in that soup. Oooo..... and there is also stewed sea-cucumbr and mushrooms and scallops. Not forgetting tumeric rice. Heavenly!!!!!
I'll only be home for 3 days and there are all those things to eat!!!! O_o
So, how? Brown cow?
Gee..... all this talking about food is making me hungry. I'll publish the photos of those dishes when I come back. You are so gonna drool.....
I wanna be back home in SEREMBAN!!!!!!!
Colours of sunrise
4 months ago


3 comments:
Hey, wrong spelling "thjose" in "I'll publish the photos of thjose dishes when I come back"
u better leave ur tummy m-t 4 2 days prior... replenish ur saliva, 2... ga ga ga ga ga....
I know who u r... nonit to put anonymous, K.
Thanks for correcting me spelling. Typo error mar....
Post a Comment